School Discipline Committee
The School Discipline Committee is constituted for the maintenance of discipline in the School. The committee will ensure that students obey rules and remain orderly and peaceful in the pursuant of educational objectives/goals in the school community. It provides ample opportunities and facilities for the all – round development of personality and leadership qualities among the students. Students participate effectively in the management of faculty and activity incharge.
The members of this committee are:
||Mr. Ravinder Kumar
||Mr. V. P. Sharma (Secretary)
||Mr. Surender Kumar (PGT Incharge)
||Mr. Devender (DPE)
||Ms.Meena Kumari (TGT Math)
||Ms. Poonam Devi (TGT Sanskrit )
The Disciplinary Committee will look into the following functions under the guidance of the undersigned:-
- To serve as model in terms of character training and behavior for students.
- To assist the students in conforming to school rules and regulations.
- To help students develop self-discipline.
- To administer consequence commensurate with offence committed by any student.
- To frame new school rules and regulations in consultation with the undersigned for the students behavioral aspect.
- To promote and encourage good behavior among the teachers and students.
- To create an environment that is conducive to peaceful and harmonious co-existence of staff & students of different houses and grades.
- To create an environment that is conducive to peace and harmonious co- existence of staff and students of different houses and grades.
- To encourage them to participate in activities such as Sports, cultural, scholarships etc. Outstanding students are nominated via certificates and attractive prizes as well.
- The committee will actively be on duty and organize debates, symposia , subjectwise quiz competitions or on current issues in which students of all shades participate.
- To enforce strict dress code among students.
- To enforce total prohibition of cell phones, camera or smart watches, and cold drinks usage inside the school campus.
- To Monitor the movement of the students in the School and prevent students loitering around in the corridors, near washrooms or drinking area.
- To assist the school anti-bullying committee in preventing ragging in the school and to spread anti-ragging campaign throughout the students community.
- To help other committee members to counsel the victim, parents and guilty.